Introducing The Best SEO BOOKs This Year
SEO Fitness Workbook
Table of Contents
- Goals: Define Your SEO Goals
- Keywords: Identify Winnable, High Value SEO Keywords
- On Page SEO: Optimize Your Website to ‘Speak Google’ via Page Tabs, your home page, and structural elements
- Content Marketing: Learn to produce content that pleases Google and your customers
- Off Page SEO: Build links, leverage social media, and go local. Includes detailed ‘Local SEO’ information for local businesses!
- Metrics: Master Google Analytics
- Learn: Pointers to SEO Tools and Online Resources
- Learn More about this Book HERE
SEO in 24 Hours Book by Rogers Cadenhead
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in 24 Hours, Sams Teach Yourself (Sams Teach Yourself in 24 Hours) Review
by Rogers Cadenhead
About the Book:
Millions of web publishers know they need SEO expertise, but can’t afford an SEO guru. Teach Yourself Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in 24 Hours is the most cost-effective alternative: a quick, step-by-step tutorial that guides non-experts step-by-step through optimizing their sites for maximum visibility on the web and in search engines.
Learn More about this Book HERE
What other Book do you suggest to us? Comment below!