Increase Indexing with Full List of Best Ping Sites in 2019 helps you in faster indexing of your blog posts and reach them to the major search engines.
Increase Indexing with Full List of Best Ping Sites. Update Services « WordPress Codex
Update Services are tools you can use to let other people know you’ve updated your blog. WordPress automatically notifies popular Update Services that you’ve updated your blog by sending an XML-RPC ping each time you create or update a post. In turn, Update Services process the ping and updates their proprietary indices with your update. Now people browsing sites like Technorati or Sphere can find your most recent posts!
What is ping submission in SEO?
Ping Submission is the off-page SEO process that tells the search engines about the newly created backlink, blog post, and website post. This process helps in crawling and indexing your newly created backlink. It is a very simple process, you have to submit your blog here and these sites start their work.
Today, everyone runs in the race of making an online presence as a form of a website on the web. But, only establishing an online presence is not so enough these days, because this era is a highly competitive era and everyone is looking to make their online presence strong and emphatic which can make them popular in the internet world.
This is the reason that people use search engine optimization techniques to make the online profile more attractive and appealing. And search engine optimization is the best way to promote your brand or company globally.
Most people use Ping-o-Matic which, with just one “ping” from you, will let many other services know that you’ve updated. As for why Ping-O-Matic puts it best:
So why would you want to be on these sites? One word: traffic. Blogrolling scripts like blogrolling.com and WordPress check update services to see if you’ve updated and then shows it on everyone’s site — usually by moving you to the top of people’s blog rolling list or putting a recently updated indicator by your link. Services like Technorati spider your links to track who links to you and who you link to; almost in real-time.
If you show up on someone’s Technorati link list (often called an “Egorati search”) they’re likely to visit your site to see what you said, increasing your exposure. Other sites like weblogs.com and blogs list recently updated blogs. Lots of people browse these when they’re bored. Many of the services offer their own forms for pinging their own service, but keeping track of all those services is a hassle.
How does Ping Submission help in crawling newly created backlinks and blog posts?
In Search Engine Optimization, ping submission is the most likable and useful technique which can help to make your business popular everywhere. Ping Submission is the task of SEO which helps to get a blog, website, and backlinks, indexed by renowned search engines on the web.
The renowned and popular search engines are Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. With the only ping submission off-page activity, you can get your own website, blog and backlinks crawled by Search Engines, Web Directories, Feed Websites, Aggregators, News Websites, and more.
The ping submission is the easiest and fastest way to crawl your online presence on the different social media platforms.
WordPress makes this easy for you by listing Ping-O-Matic’s server (rpc.pingomatic.com) by default. All you need to do is sit back and let it work for you!
Certain web hosts – particularly free ones – disable the PHP functions used to alert update services. If your web host prevents pings, you should stop WordPress from attempting to ping and consider using the Feedburner Pingshot service.
How Can I Ping?
The ping submission activity is a highly demanding activity that can be done by ping submission sites on the web. There are so many free ping submission sites available in the world of the internet.
These sites give you the facility to submit your website, blog, and backlinks with their keywords on the search engines and web directories.
This can be possible by adding the URLs of your blog, website, and backlinks for the ping submission sites and these will give you exposure to expand your business everywhere in the world.
These are working as a giant platform of social media sites where you can share your website or blog URLs and promote your online presence simply.
Ping submission task brings lots of benefits to your site and makes your online profile strong and attractive among visitors. Every digital marketing expert is aware of the benefits of ping submission sites and hence they mostly prefer to use ping submission sites during the off-page search engine optimization activity.
But, still, there are so many new users available in the digital marketing field that is not so aware of the benefits of ping submission sites. Today, we like to aware you of the benefits of ping submission sites.
The Benefits of Ping Submission Sites:
- These sites give you the opportunity to do fast indexing of your blog, backlinks, and websites by major search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
- These sites help you to increase search engine rankings by listing your backlinks.
- You can raise the visibility of your website or blog by higher search engine rankings.
- You can raise organic traffic to your blog or website through the help of these sites.
- You can reach closer to your viewers and make a strong connection with potential customers.
All these points show the benefits of using these sites. So, now will be aware of the benefits of these sites and you also feel the confidence to perform on the ping submission sites and hope you will get top-class results from these sites to get huge popularity for your online presence.
Promoting online presence is easy with the ping submission. But, there are so many folks available in the digital marketing industry, which are not aware of the method of using ping submission sites.
And hence they stay away from the benefits of the ping submission tasks during the search engine optimization process. Hence, today we show you the exact ways of using these sites, which will give you an idea to use these sites and make you aware of the actual process of the ping submission task.
How to Use Ping Submission Sites:
- Firstly, you have to search the high page rank ping submission sites on the search engines.
- Select each site one by one to perform the ping submission task.
- Signup on the sites by providing basic information like name, email id, and other details and make your account.
- Now, click on the ping submission and a form appears on the site which contains blog name, URL, and other details.
- Fill incomplete details in the form properly.
- Now, turn to the final step and click on the ping button.
All these steps give you correct guidance to perform ping submission tasks easily. Any user can perform the ping submission task with the help of the above steps. But, you have to take proper care during the process and always fill in the correct information in the registration form.
If you fill in any wrong detail in the form, so it gives a bad impact on your online profile. This is the reason that always fills genuine information in the registration form and fills the correct URL in the ping submission form. If you fill the wrong URL of your website or blog in the ping submission forms, so it will ruin the image of your website or blog.
So, if you are new to the digital world and thinking to perform ping submission tasks with the help of ping submission sites, so you can perform this off-page SEO activity easily.
This is the simple and fast way to promote your blog, website, and backlinks in search engines and other social media platforms. Whenever you want to perform this task, you should read this article and know the steps of using ping submission sites and relevant benefits which can help you to perform in an easy and speedy way.
And once you start working on these sites, so you will get huge benefits from these and easily promote your websites and blogs on major search engines.
These sites give you the opportunity to stand globally in front of other competitors and potential customers and also give you a unique identity for your website or blog. So, whenever you want to promote your site or blog, use these ping submission sites and promote your online presence globally.
Top FREE Ping Submission Sites List 2021:
Best Ping websites to index your blog
- Pingomatic.com – This is a website that helps to update various search engines on the new content that has been added to your website. The website conducts regular checks to make sure that all the downstream services are legal.
- Twingly.com– Not only can you are your blog indexed but you can follow the other bloggers to see what they are writing about.
- Auto-ping.com–With this website you can enjoy faster indexing on the various search engines.
- Feedshark.brainbliss.com– This is a free tool that you will find online.
- Mypagerank.net– This is another fantastic ping website; that gives excellent results when it comes to indexing blogs on search engines.
- Icerocket.com- Do not leave out this website if you are really keen on promoting your website to a very big audience.
- Bitacoras.com– This website makes ping an effortless process and you will see quick results.
- Totalping.com– As a user you will get full support during setup, 24/7 technical support, and most importantly it is very secure and reliable.
- Ping.in–This is a ping service that will notify or ping Weblog Services like the search engines that you have updated your blog. This enables the website to index your blog faster to make the content available for a bigger audience.
- Pingler.com– This website gives you premium services so that you are able to store URLs on your account. These URLs will be pinged on a regular basis.
- Blogbuzzer: it submits your blog posts to a number of blog directories including blog catalog, blog hub, blog intro, blog pulse, blog rolling, google blog search, negator, etc.
- Googleping: In blogging, a ping is an XML-RPC-based push mechanism by which a weblog notifies another server that its content has been updated. To ping servers, an XML-RPC signal is sent, which can then generate a list of blogs that have new material. This is a handful of jobs for getting the content and web pages found by top search engines such as Google and Bing.
- Smallseotools: Small SEO tools offering a free online plagiarism checker tool to detect duplicate content freely for the content writers, students, and teachers.
- USEme: It is a fun and fast way to browse and share skills in your area. Chat, map, mock filters, etc. This profile is too expensive for many freelancers.
- Freelinksubmitter: It is a comparatively low-traffic website with 16K visitors a month, approximately. Moreover, free link submitter has yet to grow their social media reach. There is still a lack of data on the safety and reputation of this domain, so you should be very careful when browsing it.
- Masspinger: Submit your websites to search engines with dedicated servers to ensure maximum uptime, privates proxies, and no registration required.
- Site24x7: It is an important website for trading your online business and other online services are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week all year round. Sometimes, you can have occasional problems.
- DomainPinger: It will ping your domain to 2450+ different websites. A large number of websites accept free listings and they are mainly those who have a website statistic, information about the site with all information and value with all the business listings and directories.
- Mypagerank: Google uses PageRank to determine a page’s importance. A higher page rank is received by important top-ranked pages and is more likely to appear at the top of the search results. Google page rank (PR) is a measure from 0 – 10. Google page rank is based on backlinks.
- Blo.gs blo.gs lets you keep an eye on your favorite sites across the web via a streaming API. You can add your site to the service, or get started with consuming the API.
- FeedShark Feed Shark is a free online tool that easily promotes your blog or website – with the simple push of a button!
- Don’t forget about My Feeds by Google: FeedBurner is a web feed management service primarily for monetizing RSS feeds, primarily by inserting targeted advertisements into them. It was founded in 2004 and acquired by Google in 2007.
Please help me to complete, edit this list, and don’t forget to comment your feedback below!
Sources: codex.wordpress.org/Update_Services | 99techpost | website wizard
- Toyota C-HR R-Tuned
- Toyota 86 TRD Special Edition
- Toyota Corolla TRD is a Threat!
- New Toyota Prius TRD
- Mercedes-Benz Combination of Luxury and Performance
- Maserati World The Beautiful Range Of Luxury Models
- The Difference Between Toyota Prius Models
- Toyota Avalon Hybrid ranked Number 2
- Toyota Camry Hybrid ranked Number 1
- Enemies To Team Up In New Auto Era
- 2019 Rav4 For Sale in Akron Ohio
- Toyota 86 Sports Car For Sale In Akron OH
- Recession in Global Auto Industry
- New Toyota Supra Engine and Exhaust Sound
- Luxury Car Santa’s Gift
- Sagent Manheim Market Report Pricing Tool
- More Sales With Less Marketing Expense
- Self-Driving Cars Without Brakes and Steering Wheels
- The Most-Liked Brand by Auto Dealers
- Porsche 919 Hybrid Record-Breaking
More Auto News Keywords: | General Motors | AI autonomous | Auto Loans | Toyota | TRD | 86 | Corolla | Toyota | Car Sales | Prius | Gazoo Racing| Tesla | Website Design | luxury vehicle | Maserati | Alfa Romeo | Business Book Reviews